About Me

My photo
LIVING MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST. AND I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS SAY OR THINK! =) HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE FIXED BEFORE MESSING MINE! CHERLYN iS THE NAME && I HAVE MY OWN GAME, SO DEAL WiTH iT ;) 19YEARS LIVING YES I'M A SNOB. YES I TALK WiTH NO BREAK, && YES LiFE'S A BiTCH AND SO AM I :)) I LOVE MY FRIENDS. I LOVE MY FAMiLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, I DON'T LIKE YOU 10x MORE ! :) LIFE iS SiMPLE, DON'T MAKE iT COMPLICATED.

11 August 2013

Just so you know

I've been hearing alot about me. Especially about my lovelife. People talks about it like they know everything I've been through. I'm an open person and when it comes to my life I always tell what's true and I'm not fond of hiding things to myself.
Why is it that they always have negative things to say? I mean what do they get from that? I actually don't care about what they say or think. It's just that they got it wrong. First of all how can they say this "Ang dali mo namang palitan yung boyfriend mo." Hello? We've been together for almost 5 years and they can see that things between us are not that good. I loved him but he's not treating me right in case they don't know. I've spent years of my life trying to fix a relationship that's not working anymore. I've spent years trying to change myself in order to please him. It's not easy. I can get tired too. it's not that I'm always gonna pretend that everything's well. I may come happy all the time, smiling like everything's alright when inside I feel like dying! But what happened? Nothing! Never ending fights and break-ups. I'm not saying that it's his fault. I did him wrong too. I admit that. And everyday he made feel that it's my fault. That's our relationship. Can you still say how can I replace him that easy? Can you tell me what "easy" means to you? If that means living in pain, yes. That's EASY! Second thing is they always tell me "Kawawa naman sya. Mabait naman sya ah." Okay, yes he is "mabait". I have nothing against that he's really "mabait" when it comes to getting along with my family. He's polite. But trust me when it comes to me I don't know how to define the word "mabait". I'm not saying that he's bad maybe he's been really hurt with my mistakes that he has to treat me like I owe him everything. "Kawawa"? Hell no! I did everything for him if you didn't know. I took all the pain emotionally and physically just to save our relationship. Lahat yun tiniis ko, so he doesn't deserve to be "kawawa". Last thing is they always ask me what went wrong but I don't answer. If you wanna know what, well 1 word. EVERYTHING! Everything's wrong. So please, stop asking me about him. If you really know me you should know why.
I'm tired of hearing gossips. May masabi lang? All I can say is I'm very happy now and that's what I never felt with my previous boyfriend. And I don't care anymore of what you'll say about that. I thank all my friend and family for understanding me. And for my boyfriend, thank you for everything. He knows everything I've been through. He accepts me as I am. He treats me like he's very own princess. He loves me very much. And the best thing I love about him is that I don't have to pretend, I can always be myself and he loves me for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment