About Me

My photo
LIVING MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST. AND I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS SAY OR THINK! =) HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE FIXED BEFORE MESSING MINE! CHERLYN iS THE NAME && I HAVE MY OWN GAME, SO DEAL WiTH iT ;) 19YEARS LIVING YES I'M A SNOB. YES I TALK WiTH NO BREAK, && YES LiFE'S A BiTCH AND SO AM I :)) I LOVE MY FRIENDS. I LOVE MY FAMiLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, I DON'T LIKE YOU 10x MORE ! :) LIFE iS SiMPLE, DON'T MAKE iT COMPLICATED.

17 September 2014

CSR Life 101

I was recently hired at Teleperformance last August 8, 2014 under Wellcare Account (Prescription Drug Plan), I started training August 12. Luckily, I passed the assessments and move along to product training and again thank God I passed all the assessments. I graduated training last week September 12. And Last Monday I started taking calls. So far, so good. Haha! This is my first call center experience and I had so many difficulties adjusting especially with my schedule 11pm to 8am, my first day of call didn't went very well and I lost everything that I've learned from the training. Seriously! Everything just disappeared on my head. Gosh! I got very upset with my calls because I knew that I didn't satisfy the customers. But that was ok, our trainers always say that we just have to forget everything that happened during the calls and during our entire shift so that the next day our minds will be refreshed and to always take every call as if it's our first call. NEVER ASSUME that every customer have the same issue. ALWAYS ASK & PROBE. So, I followed that. And yesterday my calls were good and I can see that I've improved in some parts. I was really happy with the results and I strive to be the best agent! Chos! HAHAHA meganon? By the way I got the lowest AHT, not sure if it's bad or good but they said it's good. 560 for AHT. Good enough? I really missed writing andd sharing thoughts here on my blog thats why Im doiing this and to practice my writing skill as well. I have a very great experience so far, I'm enjoying my job and I can see that I'm learning. I also found new set of friends, they're really nice to me all of them. :) I'm happy to be a CSR. Some may see this job very common and always say that "karamihan ng wala mahanap na work sa call center nagaaapply." I'm guilty for that, I used to say that before but right now when I actually had an experience, my gosh! It's not easy.. Napakahirap pala! You have to undergo a lot of training, assessments, traners. Ay nakakalola talaga! There's even a point where I wanted to quit. Haha. Nakakastress ttalaga minsan! Good thing I have my boyfriend na talaga namang nakakawala ng stress ko! It feels good to have someone to talk to yung sasabihin mo lang lahat ng nangyari and then okay ka na. Wala na stress! I'm so lucky to have him, kasi he always supports me in everything that I do, he encourages me to do best, he listens to my rants and he always understands me. 💚💜💙💛 I have a very good life! Thank God. At syempre yung famiily ko din happy sila kasi may work na ko, tapos sobrang nakikita ko yung care nila especially my dad & brother. My dad always ask me kung kumakaen daw ba ko ng tama chuva chuva haha. though minsan lang kami magusap through facebook. At yung kuya ko naman lagi din concern saken he suggested that I should take vitamins. Kailangan ko daw yun, anemic pa naman daw ako tapos ggraveyard shift pa ko lagi. I feel veery special kasi I have the best people surrounding me. Ang saya lang ng life. Ang sarap gumising sa umaga na alam mong marami nagmamahal sayo! Lol. Di ko na kinaya mag english, juice colored! 8hrs a day ka ba naman puro english di ka ba maubusan nun? Haha. Dinudugoo na nga ako feeling ko. Ang arte lang eh noh! Madami nga ko callers na nag rrequest ng US agent iba nga kasi  accent natin mga pinoy sakanila. Minsan may tumawag din saken pinay, gustuhin ko man mag tagalog hindi naman pwede! Haha. Bottomline is I'm really enjoying this job and I hope I can improve more as days go by. And that is all! 😃😀

No comments:

Post a Comment