About Me

My photo
LIVING MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST. AND I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS SAY OR THINK! =) HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE FIXED BEFORE MESSING MINE! CHERLYN iS THE NAME && I HAVE MY OWN GAME, SO DEAL WiTH iT ;) 19YEARS LIVING YES I'M A SNOB. YES I TALK WiTH NO BREAK, && YES LiFE'S A BiTCH AND SO AM I :)) I LOVE MY FRIENDS. I LOVE MY FAMiLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, I DON'T LIKE YOU 10x MORE ! :) LIFE iS SiMPLE, DON'T MAKE iT COMPLICATED.

04 February 2016

Love Yourself ❤️

While I'm staring at my wall I decided to make this blog. I miss writing. I miss blogging. I've been wanting to blog again since January. But I've been so busy with my job. So, here I am staring at my pink wall with many many thoughts inside my head. 😂😂



I'll start by saying that so far 2016 has been really really good to me. I'm always happy. I love my life & I'm loving myself more. 😍 I noticed some little changes in me. I have encountered a lot of struggles  last year. So many heartaches, confusions, stress & disappointments. But I'm so thankful for all of those things, it made me stronger & happier now. And I want this happiness to last. 

Before this year start, I made some resolutions for myself. It's a long list. And I'll share some. 👍😊 



❤️ LOVE YOURSELF MORE ❤️

Yes. Love myself more. I dediced to add some extra loving for myself. Last year, I've been very insecure & uncomfortable with myself. Feeling ko ang pangit ko ang taba ko? Haha. Mga ganon. Nag gym pa nga ko kasi feeling ko sobrang taba ko na. (2 months lang yun. At hindi ko naman msyado sineryoso!) Haha. Nakaka frustrate magpapayat. 😱 Napabayaan ko sarili ko, I was drinking almost everyday! Without having anything in my stomach. Puyat, stress & kung ano ano pa. I exhausted myself so much! So I decided to love myself more. Hindi lang siguro sa pagdadiet, pero sa lahat ng bagay na ginagawa ko. Sa lahat ng qualities ko. Sa lahat ng imperfections ko. 



🔹 (HEALTH) 🔹



I started to live a healthy lifestyle. Not totally, okay? I still don't exercise regularly & sometimes I still eat a lot of unhealthy foods. But I'm starting to. And I believe that I can make this a habit. I'm taking things slowly, I started by drinking more more water. That's number 1 on my list. I always make sure that I keep myself hydrated. Nag start ako na mag 2 glasses of water every morning at ngayon nakaka 3-4 glasses of water pa ko at warm water na din yung iniinom ko. Mas okay yung warm water sa katawan. And it also helped me to poop regularly. Dati kasi once a week lang talaga! Sobrang constipated ako. 😭 I'm glad ngayon regular na yung pagbabawas ko. 
And then next is I started to eat less than I usually do. Eto medyo mahirap sa simula! Swear. Haha. Coming from an extra-rice-person! I can eat up to 4 cups of rice before pero since nag start ako magbawas ng pagkain ko, ngayon 1 rice nalang minsan half cup pa. Konti konti lang ang process nun syempre. Hindi ko naman binigla sarili ko. Usually, after having a meal humihiga nako & nakakatulog. Yes! Masarap matulog after kumain. Haha. Pero ngayon mga 20mins muna ko nakatayo. Binawasan ko na din yung sweets & meat ko. Fruits, veggies & fish muna. Not all the time, syempre slowly din ako nag aadjust pa. At ngayon nag after 6 na ko. As in after 6 wala ng heavy meals & less water na din (pero minsan kumakain pa din ako!) Haha. I don't want to force myself & I'm enjoying with my slow process of being healthy. And ofcourse alcohol, I thought I can't live without it (ang OA pero totoo!) Kaya ko naman palang bawasan. in fact, yung everyday kong pag inom ngayon naging once-twice a month na lang! Diba? Ang saya! Maybe sooner or later hindi na ko mag iinom totally. Next target ko is regular exercise & adding sports to my life. (I'm not the sporty type of girl!) I can do this! And I know, kaya nyo din to. Sa simula mahirap talaga. 😊 Lagi ko lang iniisip na gusto ko mawala yung excess fats sa tummy ko (beer belly talaga yun! Lol!) At syempre gusto ko din mas maging confident sa pananamit ko. Ang hirap kasi minsan ang laki ng tyan ko mukha kong buntis sa mga suot ko, kaya ang tagal ko pa mag decide ng susuotin pag may lakad ako. Motivation lang guys! 👍



🔹 (SPIRITUAL) 🔹

It's not just my health that I'm after. Ofcourse I want a balanced love for myself so I also added some exercise to enhance my spiritual life. That includes reading Bible daily (minsan nakakalimutan ko, so nag reminder ako sa phone ko to read random verses every morning), I also pray pray pray. Whatever situation I'm in, I pray. Hindi lang pag kailangan ko ng emergency tulong kay God but for thanking God for every little blessings that I'm receiving everyday. I'm thankful for having the time to blog again. I'm thankful for being on time with my appointments. I can see little improvements! Gusto ko din na hindi ako maka-miss ng Sunday mass. Pero I already missed one Sunday. But I'll do my best not to missed a Sunday mass anymore. Nag decide na din ako na mag serve kay God every Sunday and we're still training (kasama ko boyfriend ko & his colleague). Masaya ko kasi kahit hindi bagay sakin maging mabait eh ginagawa ko pa din! Haha. Madami akong friends na judgemental at syempre ako din dati. Kaya minsan di talaga maiwasan na najjudge nila ko sa mga pagbabago ko. Keri lang naman. I understand them. At eto na talaga ko, hindi ako nagmamalinis. Ofcourse, I still do bad stuff, I still judge others pero unlike before nabawasan na yun and hopefully I'll make this as one of my habits as well. 😊 Always pray & to become more humble. One of the things that I've learned on our servanthood101. 😊



🔹 (EMOTIONALLY) 🔹



This is my favorite part of loving myself more. Sobrang weak ko dito before, na hanggang ngayon pa din naman but because of what I've been through last year medyo naiimprove ko na din. I've decided to become more positive, this is one of the hardest thing to do. Lalo na may mga time na hindi mo maiiwasan mag isip ng negative, pero ngayon nagsisimula palang ako magisip ng negative na didivert ko na agad sa positive. Thank God! Lalo na yung overthinking, nawala na din sya sakin. I also avoided gossip & being judgemental. (minsan di ko pa din maiwasan especially when I'm with my friends) Pero ngayon whenever I judge someone naiisip ko agad na mali yun tapos nagsorry ako kay God. Prayer lang talaga ang katapat ng negativity. Swear! Nakakagaan talaga ng feeling. Hindi ko na din iniistress sarili ko sa mga maliliit na bagay ngayon. There are some situations na nakakastress ofcourse di naman maiiwasan yun, (especially if you're in sales industry) but I always hand the situations that I can't handle to God. Again, prayer. Hindi ka lang maiimprove emotionally but you'll improve spiritually as well. Every morning I wake up I always make a decision to be happy! Nasa isip lang naman natin yan. If we learn to appreciate every little things that God has given us, we'll be more happier & content. Yung mga simpleng reklamo na din sa araw araw, yung traffic or yung boss mong mainit ulo. Haha. Mas okay ma traffic knowing you're going somewhere kesa naman wala tayong mapuntahan, diba? And who knows, maybe may pinagdadaanan lang yung boss mo kaya mainit ulo. Let's just be thankful for the life that we have & not be affected of what the universe throws at us. Let's be a magnet of happiness! 😊😊



I love sharing these not to boast but I hope I can help others improve self love. It's not being selfish but it's taking care of the life God has given us. Let's be happy physically, emotionally & spiritually. Always, balanced. We can do this everyday. Hindi mo na lang mapapansin yung unti-unting pagbabago sa sarili mo. Happiness glows from the inside. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment